ID Card Policies
All Acadia University faculty, staff, and students are provided with a photo identification card. The cards are the property of the university. IDs can be obtained between 7:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday at the Safety and Security Department, Room 515 Students' Union Building. You must provide a picture ID for proof of birth date.
ID Rules and Regulations:
- Identification cards are property of Acadia University, Department of Safety & Security.
- For your safety and to protect your property, lost cards must be immediately reported to Safety & Security (585-1103).
- The card holder bears cost of replacement on lost and/or damaged cards.
- If your original card is found after a replacement card has been issued, the original card must be returned to Safety & Security (519 SUB).
- Do not lend your card to anyone for any purpose. Doing so is a violation of the University Access Control Policy and may lead to judicial charges.
- Any tampering or defacing of the card may lead to judicial charges.
ID Card Replacements
There will be a replacement charge on all ID cards that are lost or damaged. Please refer to the following chart for the fees:
ID Replacement Fees
|This Chart is based on cards replaced per Academic Year|
To replace a card that is expired or no longer functional due to fair wear and tear...No Charge.
Fair wear and tear is defined as: Photo or information on card is no longer visible or magstripe/barcode is no longer working.
To replace a card that has obvious neglect or misuse $15.